Tuesday 1 March 2011

Main Website Brief

Main Website Brief

I have been asked to produce a campaign website for my AS coursework. I have thought hard about the kind of theme I want my website to based upon. I have come to decision to base my campaign on an informative website that will give information and support to young people aged 14-24 in London. I have called this campaign ‘London Drop In’ a site where young people can drop in and out of for advice. It will give information on everyday problems that young people encounter focusing on the following: Sexual Health, Drugs and alcohol. The site will give information on these following problems young people face giving advice and help.
It will be a four-paged website that will have each page featuring different aspects of help and advice including a home page to navigate easily around the website. It is going to include, sound and video, written text, audio and a logo. I am going to create a logo from scratch in Photoshop what will represent the campaign of London Drop In and give it recognition.
The website will obviously be aimed at young people aged 14-24 in the City of London. The site is going to be designed with a young look to it being funky and fresh and as I am a young person designing I know what elements it will need. I am going to use colours such as baby blue and a pale pink to represent both genders, which will attract both, sexes being fun and entertaining to them, a fun layout which will include the features as stated above to make it fun and entertaining to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment